Due to increased workload and securing of new clients within the Infrastructure and Real Estate sectors, Turner & Townsend has a new opportunity for a Senior Procurement and Contract Consultant to join our growing Contract Services division in London
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• work with an outstanding team of specialist consultants,
• advise major clients on large scale / flagship projects,
• challenge themselves in a market leading global business.
The wider team also includes specialists in procurement and contract strategy, claims management and dispute resolution services. The intention is to develop the right applicant within the Contract Services division, offering a distinct opportunity to rapidly progress their career within an entrepreneurial, defined and growing division.
The individual will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team delivering best-in-class strategic procurement and contract advice, including end-to-end procurement services to one of our key account clients.
Further opportunities are available to travel both nationally and internationally to service and manage key commissions for our blue chip client portfolio.
• To fulfil the responsibilities of a Senior Procurement and Contracts Consultant
• To provide specialist procurement strategy advice to public and private sector clients.
• To manage end to end procurement services on major construction related projects.
• Support the development of the procurement services provided by Turner & Townsend.
• To support business development and marketing of the Contract Services division.
• To support the delivery of both team and wider business targets.
• To support on bid preparation and proposal documentation and support the work winning capability of the contract services division
In particular we are looking for an individual with strong experience across the following:
• Procurement strategy
• Contract Management
• OJEU Procurement
• Supply chain intelligence
• Contract development
• Commercial modelling
• Supplier evaluation strategies
• Contract drafting; terms, negotiation and award
Experience & Qualifications
• Preferably possess degree related to quantity surveying, law or procurement and/or be MCIPS.
• Excellent experience of various forms of contracts with particular focus on NEC and JCT.
• Confident, independent and able to work autonomously without need for supervision.
• A strong background in tender preparation and development within relevant sectors
• Be able to manage work/business development/career development activities.
• Excellent communication skills, adaptable, with a determination to succeed.
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. With 104 offices in 44 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk, while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients' assets.