A leading third-party logistics and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland.
- Manage specific procurement projects that relate to transport services, adopting best practice Procurement processes to identify key areas of opportunity, maximising benefits and returns.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and work closely with the operations on a cross functional basis to deliver end to end sourcing solutions and value across the business.
- Manage large, complex data sets drawing information from various data sources across the business.
- Develop, measure and monitor KPI's, Supply Level Agreements and continuous improvement for category through reviews with operational stakeholders and suppliers.
- Manage all central agreements by facilitating the maintenance of the central database of contracts, central systems, pricing details and other legal documentation.
- Support the business by providing professional procurement advice and support for business development opportunities with new and existing customers on an on-going and ad-hoc basis.
- A self-starter with ability of gaining knowledge quickly.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Experience of managing complex or high value/risk categories of spend.
- Experience of managing Suppliers through contract implementation, and continuing to deliver value by continuous improvement.
- A good base knowledge of category procurement/buying
- Skills in business data analysis, with the ability to derive business solutions from complex information and to build a business case using data.
Competitive salary of £35K-40K dependent on experience.
Significant opportunities for career progression.
Dynamic working environment.