A Housing Association that started developing housing and services in the late 19050's. They currently own over 4000 units of accommodation located across England and work across over 85 Local Authority areas. They both directly manage their accommodation and work with managing agents. An organisation truly committed to working for the benefit of local communities.
- Develop and implement procurement strategy for the Housing Association in line with wider organisational goals
- Continue to drive Procurement forward and win the hearts and minds of stakeholders in order to cement Procurement's reputation as a 'value-add' function
- Contract/Supplier Relationship Management - ensuring existing contracts achieve maximum value and keep to KPI's
- Project manage end to end Procurement processes across a range of Indirect categories
- Support the business in planning and mobilising new contract arrangements.
- Risk management and ensuring the organisations values are kept to
- Depth of Procurement delivery across a range of indirect categories
- Strong public sector procurement experience (OJEU, PSR)
- Someone who holds strong social values and is keen to get involved in an organisation that aim to improve live
- An ability to work in a cross-functional environment and prioritise effectively
- An ability to build and influence long term relationships with a flexible approach
- MCIPS or equivalent qualification
- Opportunity to lead and continue to grow a Procurement function
- Rewarding role where your work really makes a difference
- An organisation with strong social values