SENIOR IT PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - GLOBAL FTSE 100 - Bristol/Swindon (good flexible working) - up to £55,000 + excellent package (30% BONUS + FLEXIBLE WORKING)
This iconic FTSE 100 brand has been an industry leader in its space for over 70 years, and with offices spanning 50+ countries and a great emphasis on providing a variety of progression routes both within the UK and internationally, the Firm is now offering a richly rewarding career opportunity for a passionate IT Procurement professional / Buyer.
The Senior IT Procurement Specialist will:-
- Benefit from a personally tailored training and development programme delivered by the Technology Category Lead, ensuring your growth within the Strategic Sourcing function
- Be targeted for promotion to Technology Procurement Manager within 12-18 months, as well as being given opportunities for international secondment
- Be given autonomous ownership of £ Multi-Million strategic procurement projects across an array of IT & Technology categories, including Data Centers, IT infrastructure, Software, Software as a Service, Hardware & Telecoms
- Own the cradle to grave strategic sourcing process including RFP, RFQ, planning of engagement process, market analysis, contractual and supplier negotiation, vendor management etc
- Build strong fruitful relationships with senior stakeholders to win and sustain crucial buy in for procurement change initiatives
To qualify for the Senior IT Procurement Specialist position you must have:
- Procurement and strategic IT sourcing expertise gained from within a leading Firm
- Degree & MCIPS (or willingness to study towards)
- A natural flair for influencing and partnering with business leaders to initiate change and transformation
If you have already begun your Procurement and Strategic Sourcing career and have developed an expertise and passion for the discipline, this is an outstanding opportunity to fast track your career within one of the world's most iconic brands.
To apply please send an updated Word CV to [link removed]