Our client provide high quality homes and care across London and the South East. They manage 20,000 properties and look to build more over the next few years.
- Support the Director of Procurement in meeting value for money targets.
- Procurement of supplies, services and works in an effective and economical way to achieve value for money.
- Provide advice, guidance and support throughout to ensure procurement processes are compliant, effective and provide best possible value.
- Ensure procurement occurs in accordance with statutory regulations and best practice guidance.
- Deliver effective procurement to comply with framework and bespoke procurement methods.
- Responsible for managing the procurement and tendering of a range of supplies, services and works through implementation of innovative category strategies.
- In collaboration with stakeholders, initiate and maintain relationships with critical suppliers to remain abreast of new products and innovation to give this client a competitive advantage.
- Support the business to apply total cost of ownership principles in all procurement's and throughout the existing supply chain.
- Build and maintain supplier relationships, negotiating agreements with suppliers, undertaking key sourcing and tendering exercises.
- Identify priority suppliers and initiate business and organisation partnerships.
- Maintain awareness of risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- High level of IT skills and literacy.
- Procurement experience within the Public/Charitable/Not-For-Profit Sectors.
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrable experience of leading on a range of successful OJEU procurement's utilising a range of procedures i.e. open, restricted, competitive dialogue, etc.
- Practical knowledge of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- In-depth knowledge of IT procurement, including software, hardware and IT related services, including but not limited to the following areas: CRM; ERP; telephony; data integration; asset management systems; cloud based technology; P2P; hardware refreshes etc.
- Extensive experience of delivering cost savings and efficiency's through procurement and supply chain activity.
- Proven ability to identify cost saving opportunities through well-developed spend analysis and category management skills.
- Well-developed relationship management and influencing skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Strong literacy, numeracy skills and the ability to produce high quality written reports and procurement strategies that are tailored to the recipient.
- Annual leave - 28 days plus bank holidays
- Pensions - One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleague's pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleague's well being
- Season ticket loan
- A health care cash back plan - allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family's routine health care
- Colleague recognition scheme - we let you know when you've done a #greatjob
- Academy - our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development
- Study leave - up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three year's continuous service.