Procurement Manager - Manchester
1st Executive are proud to be partnered with a number of Financial Services organisations in the North West. There is a strong demand for indirect Procurement Managers currently with typical salaries offered up to circa £50k + benefits.
- Knowledge and experience of end to end Procurement process
- Experience with supplier negotiations to deliver savings and commercial value
- Experience of working on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to interact and influence senior stakeholders
- Good commercial awareness
- A team player capable of working in a challenging and demanding environment, where understanding Procurement's impact on Client contracts and commercials, is crucial
- Managing the whole end to end procurement process for your category area
- Be accountable for large areas of spend
- Driving the procurement strategy and play a key role in the delivery of complex sourcing projects and supplier negotiations.
- To influence internal stakeholders to ensure procurement strategy aligns with best practice and legislative compliance
If you are looking for your next challenge please apply with your latest CV and contact[email removed] to find out more.