Our Client, a Major IT Service Provider are currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager to join their EMEIA Telecoms team to help implement their procurement strategy.
- Managing a number of telecom & Network suppliers & evaluating performance.
- Drafting commercial clauses & reviewing contracts.
- Involved in the Supplier renewal / termination process.
- Working with key stakeholders to maximise telecom supplier performance.
- Strong experience with the procurement of telecoms & networks.
- Proven background reviewing & negotiating contracts.
- Experience working within the UK & EMEIA markets.
- Preference for a spoken second European language.
If this role is of interest, please apply or send an up to date CV to[email removed]