Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
Our Contracts Services division deliver independent procurement and contractual advice across the whole lifecycle, built from our involvement in some of the world's largest and most complex projects across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
We support our client's projects from inception to completion, providing strategic insight, assurance and international best practice to guide project delivery, ensure supply chain value and mitigate risks through our contract management procedures.
You will be reporting into an established Procurement Manager with the intention to develop and support you on a path towards leading your own project commissions as a procurement professional.
• To fulfil the responsibilities of a Procurement Consultant of Turner & Townsend.
• To provide support on procurement strategy and advice to public and private sector clients.
• To provide contract management support on a major infrastructure project
• Support the development of the procurement services provided by Turner & Townsend.
• To support business development and marketing requirements of Contract Services.
• To support the delivery of both team and wider business targets.
• To deliver individual income and utilisation targets.
In particular we are looking for an individual with knowledge and/or experience in Procurement strategy, supply chain management or contract management.
• Procurement strategy – execution and supply chain strategy
• Contract Management
• OJEU Procurement
• Supply chain intelligence
• Contract and commercial modelling
• Supplier evaluation strategies
• Contract terms, negotiation and award
Experience & Qualifications
• Preferably possess degree related to quantity surveying, law or procurement.
• Experience of various forms of contracts with particular focus on NEC and JCT
• Solid procurement experience gained from either client, contractor or consulting organisation
• Confident, independent and able to work autonomously without need for supervision.
• Be able to manage work/business development/career development activities.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Experienced and confident in compiling reports
• Confident in a client facing role
• Good IT skills and a real interest in tools and systems, data and numbers.
• Driven to get results.
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. With 104 offices in 44 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk, while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients' assets.
We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.