Multinational services organisation.
- To ensure the Function maintains consistency in interpretation, compliance and deployment of all policies & processes resulting in best in class practices.
- To ensure the content and material within the Procurement homepage, SharePoint & external facing Supplier internet site is fit for purpose & maintained
- Lead Procurement "Policy workshops" and mentor the Procurement practitioners to ensure full understanding of new working practices
- Provide training and documentation to the Procurement function and the business to ensure full understanding of standard process and procedures.
- Responsible for implementing new processes or policies
- Maintain an overview of regulatory, industry developments plus business requirements to identify issues / opportunities.
- Monitor and report compliance / adherence performance, identifying trends, opportunities and risks.
- To ensure that procurement policies, processes and documentation are reviewed periodically and are current & fit for purpose
- Create a customer focused performance culture, collaborating with functional and business unit stakeholders & to be recognised as a "trusted partner".
- Lead procurement projects when required
- Act as the Information security champion for the function ensuring adherence & compliance with Group wide policies and initiatives
- Identify and highlight opportunities to continually improve processes, value & service.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and be recognised as a "trusted partner" (internal & external)
- To ensure process, tools, templates, precedent terms and conditions reflect best practice and the current Procurement Operating Model
- Relevant qualification to degree level and / or MCIPS
- Procurement practitioner with minimum 5 years' experience
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications Procurement Policy Manager 31st May 2019 Final
- Experienced in management of effective stakeholder engagement at all levels with external suppliers, business, functions and Procurement colleagues and the ability to promote benefits of change to ensure stakeholder "buy in"
- Analytical with an ability to critique and understand vast amounts of information
- Extensive experience in the management of policy & process development and implementation to increase efficiencies, reduce risk and add value to the business
- Effective and experienced project / change manager
- Solutions orientated
£50,000 - £55,000 + car allowance + bonus