Procurement Specialist - Aerospace & Defence
A Global High Technology company, who are one of the key players in aerospace, defence and security, are currently looking to expand their procurement team. You will be part of a high calibre procurement team, based in Bristol, with the opportunity to develop your career. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to integrate into a 'best in class' procurement function with a view to fast-track your career.
- Responsible for putting in place the appropriate Commercial Agreements, including but not limited to, internal and external Customer flow downs, NDA's, TAA's and Export Licences etc.
- Prepare the relevant Request For Quotation and Contract documentation packs such as Bid Packs, Contractual Terms, Price Agreements and Statements of Work.
- Responsible for creating and presenting Contract Compliance packs for internal audit and to external Government bodies or their Agencies.
- Market analysis of Supplier pricing to ensure price reasonableness is achieved and reported (benchmarking).
- A proactive person who can build enduring relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and internal teams
- Experience of delivering in a fast paced dynamic team environment where performance is measured by Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) which are to be managed and maximised.
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Influential both internally and externally
- Experience of Defence, Security and Aerospace sectors
- Skilled at procuring equipment, services with in depth experience of Supply Chain and Sub-Contract Management
** Due to the nature of the tasks involved, any candidate being considered must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance and may require access to caveated information such as UK Eyes Only and ITAR export controls. The role will require UK and occasional overseas travel
If you are interested in discussing the Procurement Specialist in more detail, please apply below or email Brad Mills on[email removed]