Travel and Holidays company in South East Kent looking for a Product and Purchasing Manager to join their team.
The Product and Purchasing Manager - Travel will have full commercial ownership of a portfolio looking at the end to end lifecyle from development, price negotiation, commercial and launch into the market.
- Source, develop and implement new and innovative product that is commercially successful and that appeals to customers
- Attend regular product development meetings to discuss new product ideas and innovation
- Refine and develop existing products to improve commercial performance
- Stay up to date with the UK travel marketplace including competitor activity, customer insights and commercial opportunities.
- Negotiate supplier contracts to ensure the company remain highly competitive in the market
- Negotiate special offers, funding and any other commercial advantages
- Work closely with the pricing team to ensure stock levels and in line with sales demand
- Be constantly aware of the commercial performance of your product portfolio and take action to address any concerns or negative trends
The Product and Purchasing Manager - Travel will be able to demonstrate:
- Purchasing/Procurement experience within a travel environment
- Excellent knowledge of the UK travel market
- Strong commercial and operations experience
- Excellent negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills
Competitive salary and package