My client is an Electronics Manufacturing business based in Camberley who are looking for a new Production Planner to join their team.
The Key responsibilities for the Production Planner are as follows:
- To plan the production on a daily/weekly/monthly basis along side the sales plan
- Looking after report lists and reporting any discrepancies to relevant departments
- Liaise with Internal teams to ensure the smooth running of the production plan
- To be the key contact for any Manufacturing issues
- Reviewing and updating the production Plan
- Ensuring that all data is input to the relevant systems
The successful candidate for the Production Planner role will have the following skill set:
- Knowledge and Understanding of the Production Planning function
- Good knowledge of MRP systems
- Knowledge of manufacturing and Electrical products
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills
The candidate has the change to join a Global business based in Camberley as a Production planner with competitive salary and benefits structure.