An Innovative Manufacturing and Production company based in N. Lincolnshire with a diverse product range who solve problems and provide effective solutions without compromise.
A a Production Planner your Key Responsibilities will be;
- Effectively develop and execute agreed project plans with key internal and external stakeholders
- Day to day management of all subcontract related project work
- Successfully handle all enquiries related to the Production Plan from sales to delivery of the final product - displaying excellent communication skills throughout each process
- Liaising well between different departments and making sure a continuous flow of Production is obtained.
The successful Production Planner will have exemplary Organisation skills and be able to confidently deal with any issues or delays that could potentially effect Project schedules. A Problem Solving attitude and someone who works analytically would be key in this role.
- ideally experience in production planning would be advantageous but a proven record in operational management in their current industry would be acceptable.