My client is a leading Electronics Manufacturing business based in Redhill who are looking for a Production Planner to join their team.
The key responsibilities for the Production Planner will be as follows:
* Establish Purchasing and Production needs to achieve time and cost criteria for each project.
* Planning overall manufacturing requirements on a multi project basis.
* Organising purchase of necessary components with the Supply Chain Department.
* Progressing Purchasing and if necessary Suppliers to achieve timely delivery of goods.
* Liaise with Production/Manufacturing Engineering on manufacturing procedures and problems.
* Assist with the planning of the internal Machine Shop.
* Prepare cost to date and cost to complete reports.
* Assist with the generation of new procedure, methods, and flow diagrams for the MRP system.
The successful candidate for the Production Planner will have the following skill set:
The candidate is offered the chance to join a niche business to develop their skill set within a technical environment while being offered a competitive salary plus benefits.