Based in S. Yorkshire, this growing business focuses on supplying customers with complete solutions, manufacturing and supplying its customers with a wide range of products and services.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows;
- Minimise stock of components of finished goods, whilst delivering in line with customer requirements.
- Optimise project and resource requirements.
- Reduce production cost and increase productivity across all product lines.
- Enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity.
- Inspire and motivate production team whilst upholding discipline and accountability.
- Get maximum performance out of employees.
- Show decisive and quick decision making.
- Optimise staffing levels for maximum productivity and minimal downtime
- Management and supervision of outsourced production.
- Work in collaboration with Purchasing and Warehouse Managers.
- Report weekly on KPI metrics which will include Efficiency / Productivity / Cost of Labour / Cost of Production / Lead time (internal and external) as well as more.
The ideal Production Planner in this manufacturing and production business will have proven experience as a production planner and excellent knowledge of both planning and quality control principles. The role requires an individual who has strong organisational and problem-solving skills, with excellent communication abilities. Leaderships and interpersonal skills are desirable.