Our client is a leading aerospace manufacturer based in Worcestershire
- You will be responsible for translating a sales forecast into a production plan for the operation including all aspects needed to produce a finished part.
- Achieving OTIF delivery for production while minimising working capital is crucial.
- The incumbent will communicate and coordinate the activities operations and material managements and will highlight the constraints.
- You will be the owner of SIOP process and be responsible for the management of the logistics/planning team on a day to day basis.
- You will work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, manufacturing and customers regarding technical support of their activities.
- You will use your report writing and process control skills to influence and inspire change while ensuring that precision and quality considerations are paramount at all times.
- This position creates and maintains all capacity & demand plans and evaluates the necessary resources (equipment, material, and manpower).
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage all areas of logistics, have strong leadership skills and experience to support the business to operational success.
- To join our team, we are looking for an ambitious individual who has 3 years' experience in an Investment Casting, Aerospace or defence environment.
- If you are an ambitious individual who has a proven track record as a master planner and managing a small team, we would like to hear from you.