Our client is an international multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility services solutions to a variety of industries including Hospitality, Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing.
Present in Europe and Latin America with over 400 production sites and services centres, they are a leader in most of the 28 countries in which they operate.
The Production Supervisor will be on the factory floor supporting, coaching and managing the Production team and Production processess.
- Manage the Production operation to produce quality products which meet the customers packing requirements, are produced efficiently and delivered at the agreed time
- Ensure compliance with safety rules and legislation including correct training for staff on plant and machinery in accordance with policy and procedure
- Train, motivate, monitor and coach the production team to ensure Operational Excellence is achieved and Service Excellence is maintained
- Contribute to feedback and debriefing sessions to identify common operational issues and identify opportunities to improve policies processes and procedures
- Immediately report any production issues to the management team which may affect the successful completion of delivery schedules
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) targets are achieved
- Report statistics regularly to the line manager
The successful Production Supervisor will be able to demonstrate:
- Leadership and people management skills
- Awareness of Health & Safety procedures
- Ability to step up in absence of the Production Manager
Hours: 6pm - 4am shift pattern
Salary: £28,000 - £30,500 dependant on experience