Procurement Manager: Professional Services - London - £40,000-£45,000 + excellent package
A period of successful transformation has left one of the finest procurement functions within the finance sector looking for an ambitious and commercially astute professional services procurement professional to join their team. The transformation has created a great opportunity to impact the global procurement function in a tangible way, as well as driving strategy throughout the Professional Services category and beyond. This is a great opportunity if you are seeking a fluid and dynamic environment where you can engage with challenging stakeholders and complex procurement projects.
Professional Services Procurement Lead Responsibilities:
- Help to transform and develop the Professional Services category strategy to deliver savings
- Demonstrate a natural flair to engage key stakeholders with procurement activity
- Negotiate business critical contracts within Professional Services and across other indirect categories as required.
- Drive innovation and best practise throughout the procurement function, blending commercial acumen with pragmatism to ensure successful category management.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Demonstrable understanding of end-to-end category management
- Experience of delivering value within Professional Services or other indirect categories.
- A flair for engaging and influencing key stakeholders at all levels of business
- Degree (or equivalent)
Why apply for this role?
- Excellent opportunities for career progression & professional development
- The chance to influence the transformation of a well-established procurement function
- The opportunity to set procurement strategy and drive success
For more information, please apply directly or e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to[email removed]