Leading 3PL that provides innovative solutions for their customers, driving change and development within customer supply chains.
This role is the key project and programme interface within my clients business. the successful candidate will have responsibility for but not limited to the following
- Responsible for the Project Governance process
- Report to the Board on the progress status, customer experience and risk management
- The recruitment and development of Project Managers as well as external resource, to deliver change programmes within the Client sites in a risk free manner adhering to Project definition principles and quality standards.
- Supporting the Commercial and Business Development Team in providing commercially focused solution support in order to deliver new business names.
- Managing the delivery of Strategic Planning process outputs within the Sector ensuring individual plans are robust and aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Supporting Customer change plans with key responsibility for project initiation ensuring all resources approved and available, both people and funding.
- Managing forecasting, measurements and delivery of budgets relating to all managed work streams.
- Conduct a pre-project assessment and post handover success audit
- Deliver projects as required and appropriate to skill base, to dovetail into workload and support project delivery overall
- Attending and updating the central change board and working with the central change team to drive process and policy improvements.
Create a relationship with all key senior project sponsors and act as a project audit or point of escalation for clients.
The Successful candidate with ideally have a track record of managing complex programmes of change and development within a 3rd party logistics environment.
- MSP / Prince2 accreditation - Highly desirable
- experience working with Agile and Waterfall - highly desirable
- Educated to a Degree level or be qualified by experience
- Commercial experience (customer and financial)
- Operational leadership experience is an advantage
£75,000 - £85,000 Basic salary, Car/ Allowance, Bonus and excellent benefits