My client is a global manufacturer. It operates within a niche market segment with high barriers to entry. As the market leader, it continues to invest in people and process whilst exceeding the needs and expectations of its customers.
- You will be the internal voice of the customer and key point of contact across all functions including operations, supply chain, procurement and quality to ensure all requirements are met in full.
- You will work with the technical functions to understand production capabilities and assess potential opportunities and the ability to scale processes.
- You will be developing costs and manufacturing routings for new products and improve systems of work including NPI systems and quoting processes
- You will provide updates during management reviews and weekly scheduling meetings
- You will have a strong technical background having been educated in an engineering discipline or having worked in a similar environment.
- You will be able interpret technical drawings and lead technical discussions and determine product requirements to customers applications
- You will have worked in an engineering projects role or similar supply chain role within an engineering or technical environment.
DOE my client will offer an excellent salary with generous benefits