My client is a property and Housing Business, looking to recruit a Project Procurement Coordinator on a 12m FTC based in reading.
The key responsibilities for the Project procurement Coordinator will be as follows:
- To support the delivery of procurement process related projects within the business improvement plan.
- To provide procurement process support for other business improvement projects.
- To support the implementation and embedding of the contract register and documentation control process.
- You will support the embedding of a supplier performance management programme.
- You will support tendering activities, documentation co-ordination, bidder liaison and evaluation for procurement activities identified by the organisation.
- You will support the implementation and management of our supplier GDPR, due-diligence and onboarding process.
- You will undertake such other work as determined by the organisation as being compatible with the responsibility levels of the post. This will include ad-hoc support for other colleagues within the finance and procurement team.
The successful candidate for the Project Procurement Coordinator role based in Reading will have the following skill set:
- Driving licence and own car
- Experience of preparing and maintaining procurement and project management documentation
- Understanding of good practice in the design, delivery, embedding and evaluation of change
- Experience of collaborating with wide range of colleagues across an organisation
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical communication skills
- Strong digital skills, including experience of specialist finance systems and MS Office
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Approachable, friendly and with a commitment to delivering a high-quality experience for customers and colleagues
- Flexible and willing to adapt to change
- Manufacturing or construction back groun preferable
The chance to join a business working on a niche project with the Property and Housing Industry on a 12m FTC.