I'm working with a global medical technology company who are looking for a Project Procurement Manager. The role will be home based with frequent travel to client sites across the South East.
You will participate in project/sales meetings as a project core team member to exert a shaping influence at an early stage and to optimise internal work flows and processes, establishing proper sourcing processes and control all procurement resources and activities in the project.
- Apply procurement regulations as per compliance and organisation standards
- Analyse customer inquiries during bid preparation / opportunity management phases and understand the customer's functional needs
- Analyse scope of supply and contract agreements, carry out risk analysis and introduce negotiation recommendations
- Derive procurement strategies in projects on the basis of Country-wide and Global procurement strategies
- Head up contractual and price negotiation and/or support specialist buyers
- Provide supplier information to the project and conduct project specific supplier evaluations
- Procurement within Medical Devices or Health-care would be advantageous
- Other highly regulated industries will also be considered
- Analytical Skills
- Contractual Awareness
- Influencing Skills
Base Salary £45,000 - £50,000 plus bonus & company car