My client is a Leading FMCG business or pride them selves on their innovative prepared fresh products based in Dartford looking to recruit a Purchasing Assistant in to their Procurement team.
The key responsibilities for the Purchasing Assistant based in Dartford will be as follows:
- Review daily raw material stock levels via stock sheet.
- Maintain acceptable stock level for all lines, against programmed orders, ordering top up stock on a daily basis.
- Advise factory of what stock to use for specific lines/customer.
- Complete stock reconciliation of stock level with stock on system, investigating and correcting any discrepancies.
- Programmes with suppliers
- Raw material rejections & replacement of stock to ensure customer orders are met.
- Raise PO's
- Maintain Supplier relationships
The Successful candidate for the Purchasing Assistant role will have the following skill set:
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, excel
- Knowledge of Purchasing
- FMCG Background
The Purchasing Assistant work hours will be Tuesday - Saturday 8 - 5pm