My client manufactures product distributed to over 80 countries world wide and have been established for over 35 years!
Their UK Production facility in Kent is one of the most modern and efficient with a strong focus on quality.
- Responsible for day to day purchasing and implementation of best practices
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products to meet the business requirements
- Align suppliers to procure product to the best value, schedules and quality
- Identify strategic partnerships and improve product cost to the organisation through supplier management, strategic sourcing, commodity management and total cost principals
- Coordinate supplier issues such as price, quality, delivery or invoice
- Develops and manages RFX/RFQ and quote comparison process
- Supports with the continued development of strategic supplier base and implementation of sourcing strategy & KPI reports management
- Sourcing & Vendor Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Negotiation Skills
- Able to read engineering drawings / specs
Competitive salary & package