Leading property provider within the UK.
A family business that has grown into an extremely successful company over the last 20 years.
- Identify the key areas of expenditure for the business and implement and continue with the purchasing strategy across Utilities, Consumables, Electricals and furnishings.
- Meet vendors and to negotiate pricing and delivery
- Forges and expands strong supplier relationships
- Establish a robust method of escalation with suppliers
- Prepare and approve purchase orders
- Source for new products and services
- Previous experience in a purchasing role
- Experience of end to end contract negotiation processes
- Experience of purchase order systems and excellent skills in Excel
- Ideally CIPS qualified (qualifying)
- Ideally experience within hospitality sector
12 month fixed term contract - potential to go permanent
Hours of work 9 - 5:30pm