Our client is one of the leaders within the restaurant world and have a brand that is unrivalled. The business create some of the most well known food products around the world and are loved globally.
Their great team atmosphere, along with fantastic staff members, has allowed them to take a large proportion of the market share and year on year growth.
They pride themselves on only using the best ingredients available and love trying out new flavours and combinations for the customers.
Leading the strategic purchasing of Chicken, Meats, Fresh Produce, Bakery, Spices, Drinks, & packaging
Creating, developing and implementing the purchasing strategy.
Developing key internal relationships with stakeholders (NPD, Sustainability & Quality, Distribution and Operations)
- Up-skill and support a team of 3 buyers who report directly to you.
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
Attending meetings and trade conferences
Supply Chain performance management of food & packaging categories
Develop supplier relationships and systems that ensure continuous improvement within cost, value and service.
The ideal candidate will:
Purchasing Manager (Food)
- Up to £63,000 salary
- £5,5000 car allowance
- 15% Bonus
- 28 days holiday
- The opportunity to work in a global business
- Great London location.
- Summer working hours (1pm finish)
- Discounts % on all products