Michael Page International is a FTSE 250 professional level Recruitment Consultancy with a presence in 34 countries globally and head office in London. We operate a merit based culture where high performance is rewarded both financially and with career progression opportunities; with 95% of our operational Directors starting out at Consultant level. We offer excellent performance based incentives and the opportunity to transfer internationally to exciting destinations such as Melbourne, Shanghai, New York and Sao Paolo.
In the UK, our Procurement and Supply Chain division has 17 teams of specialist consultants based within 13 UK offices. Last year we placed over 1800 purchasing and supply chain professionals in interim and permanent roles for organisations ranging from global multinationals to local SME's.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will quickly take on a 360 degree recruitment role, managing both candidates and clients.
In recruitment no day is ever the same! That said, you can expect to be getting involved in the following:
* Sourcing for candidates for live vacancies via our database, referrals, online adverts and social media
* Meeting with candidates to discuss how we can assist with their job search
* Continuing to develop your business by contacting new clients and introducing your service
* Meeting with clients to build/maintain a relationship and sell the Michael Page proposition
As well as managing your portfolio of vacancies on a day-to-day basis, you will also have the opportunity to think strategically about how to develop your presence in a competitive market. This involves market mapping, reading the business press, networking, issuing market material and utilising social media.
The Recruitment Consultant will:
* Demonstrate the potential to build and maintain professional relationships
* Have good organisation skills and attention to detail
* Demonstrate the ability to work at pace
* Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
* Be ambitious and highly motivated
* Demonstrate a willingness to learn to sell
Competitive base salary + performance-related bonus + other benefits