You will be joining a Global Leading business who employ around 4000 people operating across 150 locations. The business can deliver worldwide to suit our customer's timescales; by rail, container or vessel, from small barges and coasters to any Panamax sized vessel.
As Recycling Trade Analyst your core responsibilities will include:
- Risk management - Manage the company's day to day exposure to changing metal markets by hedging on worldwide metal exchanges. (London Metal Exchange/Chicago Mercantile Exchange)
- Reconcile trading accounts daily to ensure accuracy of open positions.
- Dealing with a variety of customers, third party agencies to ensure compliance/issuance of documentation to company standards.
- Provide high quality customer service to all clients ensuring effective and customer focused correspondence.
- Analysing market data to ensure sound decision making.
- Contract management.
- Understanding payments & financial management.
- Prioritising your own workload on a daily basis.
- Daily use of Excel
This is a full time permanent opportunity Monday - Friday 40 hours per week
To be successful with your application for Recycling Trade Analyst you must have previous experience within an analytical role and be advanced on Excel along with:
- Have previous experience in a similar or relevant environment.
- Have demonstrable consistent and meticulous attention to detail.
- Possess exceptional computer and data analysis skills - (Advanced Microsoft Excel preferred).
- Deliver high quality work to very strict deadlines; prioritising and managing expectations of internal and external customers.
- Be a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable with a 'can do' attitude.
You will be part of a fantastic operation based in Warrington, offering a competitive salary and benefits package