My client, a leading recycling business based in Nottinghamshire, is looking for a Recycling Logistics Manager to manage their transport function based in their head office.
The Recycling Transport Manager's key responsibilities:
- Report to the General Manager / Operations Director.
- Maintain positive relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Supports the optimisation of resources and reviews the operations to support improve profitability and customer service.
- Promotes positive employee engagement through open communication.
- Contributes to the development of the site as a whole by identifying and sharing best practice with peers.
- Monitors operational staff performance and suggests corrective action where appropriate.
- Maintain adherence to the relevant legislative requirements and Company procedures and standards (including Health and Safety, personnel, finance and Transport)
- Will be required to conduct accident/incident investigation.
- Ensure compliance with transport and environmental legislation.
- Effective and detailed management of the P&L to enable production of accurate weekly forecasts.
- Detailed cost management.
The successful Recycling Transport Manager will have the following skills and experiences;
- A background in Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.
- Have a minimum of 3+ years Transport Management experience.
- Have at least 2+ years experience in; Waste Management, Recycling, Skip Collection & Delivery, Materials distribution or similar sector.
- Experience of managing a Transport function of 30+ drivers / vehicles.
- CPC National and / or CPC International qualified.
- IOSH - Desirable.
- WAMMITAB - Desirable.
- Live within a commutable distance of Nottinghamshire.
On offer to the successful candidate;
- A competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000.
- Pension Contribution.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Other company benefits.