Page Group have exclusively partnered with a leading National 3PL provider in their search for a Regional Warehouse General Manager for their East Anglia region.
Operating on a multi-user basis, this business have seen a huge increase in demand for their customers product ranges throughout lock down, including E-Commerce operations.
This position will:
- Report to the Regional Director.
- Manage a region of c.80-140 employees through 4 direct reports.
- Be responsible for an operational budget of c. £4M.
- Be responsible for a stock holding of c. £12M.
- Lead the regional H&S initiatives.
- Act as an interface with senior stakeholders including, Operations, HR and Commercial.
- Be responsible for the strategic growth of both the business and its customer base.
- Act as a client facing role with regular customer engagement.
- Be responsible for people development, HR related issues and recruitment.
- Commutable to the East Anglia region, including Peterborough & Norfolk.
The successful candidate for the Regional Warehouse General Manager will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- Be Degree educated (or similar) - Advantageous.
- IOSH / NEBOSH - Desirable.
- Have worked at a Multi-Site, Regional or National level previously.
- Have a minimum of 5 Years Warehousing experience.
- Have worked within a 3PL environment - Advantageous but not essential.
- Be comfortable with running multiple P&L's.
- Experience within FMCG, Stockist / Distributor / E-Commerce - advantageous.
- A strong history in running group wide H&S programmes.
- Have a track record in successfully delivering via 3rd party carriers.
- Be commutable to East Anglia on a daily basis including Peterborough & Norwich.
This role offers:
- Salary - £50,000 to £60,000
- Company Bonus - Performance related.
- Holiday Package.
- Health care.
- Additional Company benefits.