My client is a Global FMCG Brand based in Bracknell looking for an S&OP Analyst to join their team and support on projects currently taking place.
The key responsibilities for the S&OP Analyst will be as follows:
* Lead monthly S&OP Meeting
* Attend & provide market intelligence in Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain meetings
* Initiate, action and conclude continuous improvement programs
* Manage New Product Launch cycle
* Project Lead in Supply Chain
* Inventory efficiency management
The successful candidate for the S&OP Analyst role will have the following skill set:
The successful candidate has the chanced to join World Leading Brand on a 12 month rolling contract to support them with there S&OP projects.