My client is a Global Automotive Business based in Bracknell who are looking for a sales planning coordinator to join their team due to promotions within the business.
The key resposibilites for the Sales Planning Coordiantor based in Bracknell will include the following:
- Accountable for the coordination and reporting of MC Sales, Stock and Campaign activity for the region.
- Accountable for determining the appropriate factory production allocation to satisfy the overall European demand.
- Focus on sales mix, campaign planning and sales promotion of new motorcycles within the Region.
- Weekly management of relevant country sales performance information.
- Provide the Regional Sales Operating Managers with 'sales opportunity' analysis and coordinate 'best practice share' between branches.
- A key member of the sales Seihan (production and sales planning) team ensuring clear guidance is given to branches.
- Delivering weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual branch performance reporting.
- Monitoring of competitor activity in relevant markets
- Active member of 'Common Planning System' project team
- Ensure good communication of sales & supply information is discussed with Regional Sales Operating Managers.
- Active involvement during a variety of monthly meetings with contribution to the current tactics or future strategy.
- Project work would be required and process improvement ongoing.
The successful candidate for the Sales Planning Coordinator based in Bracknell will have the following skill set:
- Very good numerical and logical analytic skills with a high level of accuracy
- Strong MS office skills
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Action orientated with the ability to consistently deliver results.
- A good decision maker even under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
The candidate has the opportunity to be a part of a leading Automotive brand and develop their career within with a good salary and a great package on top.