My Client in a Leading Automotive business based in Bracknell who are looking for a sales planning manager to join their team.
The key responsibilities for the Sales Planning Manager are as follows:
- Responsible for the coordination and reporting of Sales, Stock and Market activity for the region.
- Directly supporting the Management, in determining the appropriate factory production allocation to satisfy the overall European demand.
- Focus on sales mix, campaign planning and sales promotion of new motorcycles within the Region.
- Weekly management of relevant country sales performance information.
- Responsible for the collection of data and preparation of the monthly Seihan (Sales and Operations Planning) presentation.
- Delivering weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual branch performance reporting.
- Monitoring of competitor activity in relevant markets.
- Ensure good communication of sales & supply information is discussed with Branches.
- Working together with each Branch to provide Weekly & Monthly Retail, Dealer Stock & Wholesale forecasting.
- Daily Management of relevant Branch Sales Performance information.
- Working with each relevant Branch to ensure the correct levels of Inventories and Aging stock.
- Active involvement during a variety of monthly meetings with contribution to the current tactics or future strategy.
The successful candidate for the Sales Planning Manager role will have the following skill set:
- Very good numerical and logical analytic skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Experience on demand & supply planning, procurement, production & logistics processes.
- Degree in engineering, science or economics or equivalent.
- Comprehensive Knowledge and Understanding of Genpo (Honda legal entities) /Distributor Operations.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills.
- Understanding of business finance.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Action orientated with the ability to consistently deliver results.
- A good decision maker even under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
The successful candidate for the Sales Planning Manager role will be offered a salary of £35,500 Plus a generous package including pension, holiday and discounts.