Senior Buyer - Manufacturing and Production - Greater ManchesterClient Details
My client is a high growth and innovation lead Manufacturing and Production business with a fantastic culture and vision, they are looking for a Senior Buyer to improve their existing team. This will be a strategic role which will encompass NPD and VAVE to push purchasing and the wider business forward.Description
The key responsibilities within this Senior Buyer role based in Greater Manchester will be;
- Manage a global supply base, with the ability to mitigate risk throughout all suppliers.
- Ensure quality and other aspects are met including costs in line with the business requirements.
- Create and implement strategic processes with a clear understanding of the market and achievement in mind.
- Liaise with Key stakeholders and be heavily involved with NPD adding value through the likes of VAVE.
- Maintain market knowledge and be commercially astute.
- Build on new and existing relationships with suppliers.
The successful candidate for this Senior Buyer role within Manufacturing and Production will be the following:
- Operating at a similar level currently within a General Manufacturing/ Electro mechanical Organisation.
- Able to demonstrate key deliverables through strategic sourcing and show this on their CV.
- Experience of managing a large supply base both in number and variance.
- Able to communicate well with internal stakeholders and add value throughout the process of NPD.
- Experienced in VAVE projects and be able to communicate this through their CV and verbally.
- Have a strategic and innovative mind set with the overall needs of the business and improvement in mind.
£35,000 - £45,000