Automotive Business based in the WM
Knowledge, skills & experience:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- SAP or any ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) knowledge is essential.
- Delivering annual cost reduction targets.
- Capability to establish and manage contracts with supplier base via various projects.
- Ability to lead negotiations and support teams in the development of negotiations strategies for large and complex projects.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills, deadline adherence and excellent attention to accuracy and detail.
- Able to act under pressure with calmness, clarity of thought and decisive authority.
- The determination to drive forward the business to 'Best in Class' performance standards.
- Must be capable of lateral thinking and be able to make structured and objective decisions.
- Able to demonstrate a methodical approach towards problem solving.
- Results driven and the ability to deliver against targets to achieve the overall business objectives.
- Ability to play a lead role in contract implementation and management.
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing and quality processes.
Proven supply chain management and procurement experience, dealing with both small and large value organisations.
We are looking for a strong influencer and communicator with exceptional negotiation skills who can lead and influence within a dynamic organisation. You will be a self-motivator who is results driven, with a problem-solving mind-set.; this role requires a candidate that has a robust character and can work in an environment that challenges the norm.
£38,000- £45,000 Base + Package