One of the UKs oldest organisations. A growing and established company with career opportunities.
- Support and deliver Indirect category strategies.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of spend categories.
- Identifying and negotiating with key suppliers, tendering and contract management.
- Initiate and lead procurement tenders and projects.
- Identification of cost savings across the business and streamlining purchasing function.
- Management of supplier performance
- Candidates must have significant experience in a purchasing role specifically with indirect categories
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment would be ideal
- Proven, demonstrable track record in delivering cost savings
- OJEU experience
- Experience of maintaining a robust supplier performance system
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Strong level of IT
Free parking onsite + benefits