Our client is a rapidly growing company providing high quality home improvement products to both trade and public. It is critical that the Supply Chain is robust and reliable, as an Ecommerce business it's ability to deliver on order in full and on time is imperative.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Revisit the supplier base, Implementing SLA's and Contracts where needed
- Rationalise the supplier base where needed
- Monitor and manage suppliers against an agreed set of KPI's
- Source new products and new suppliers to ensure the business remains as cost effective as possible
- Liaise with Suppliers, agents and 3rd party manufacturing sites to maintain business intelligence
- Mitigate risk to supply through forward planning
- Be the main point of contact between the UK site and European Suppliers and Agents
The successful Candidate will possess;
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain and Procurement
- Demonstrable background in a full life cycle purchasing role, from Identifying Suppliers, Auditing, on boarding and the continued management of suppliers
- Demonstrable ability in negotiations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Natural ability to problem solve
Up to £45k depending on experience.