Our client, based in Doncaster, are a global organisation who continue to grow year on year. The business has been renowned for it's quality and customer delivery for decades and now they are looking to strengthen their team across supply chain in order to improve this further.
The key responsibilities for this position of Senior Buyer will be:
- Managing existing supplier relationships
- Analysing data to improve overall delivery and performance
- Negotiating current agreements
- Supporting the wider purchasing team with projects (alternative sourcing etc.)
- Working closely with the demand and supply planners to ensure products arrive to factories OTIF.
Ideally the successful candidate for this position of Senior Buyer will have:
- Exposure to managing raw materials
- Experience of sourcing products globally
- A strong background of supplier relationship management
- Good examples of cost savings through negotiation
- Knowledge of manufacturing and procuring product in line with the business needs.
- Purchasing and Procurement qualifications (desirable).
£40,000 - £50,000 + car and bonus