Family run business that is privately owned with a Global presence.
- Develop and execute the category strategy for the spend categories.
- Manage all aspects of these spend categories including supplier performance and agreements.
- Leads sourcing activity, gaining stakeholder buy-in, setting up project teams, and delivering the best value result.
- Research current contracts and manage purchasing related risks
- Manage sourcing processes
- Negotiate the very best value deals
- Ideally some understanding of commercial law
- Ability to construct and manage complex arrangements
- Strong negotiation skills
- Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain management
- Track record of successful purchasing experience
Up to £35,000