My client is a global business with revenue exceeding £4 billion. They manufacture and deliver product into a large range of industries.
- Working with the relevant stakeholders to implement and drive cost reductions and supplier rationalisation strategy.
- Ensure clear visibility to management in terms of assigned projects and workload.
- Establish, limit, maintain and develop the supplier matrix portfolio in consultation with Global strategic procurement, engineering, operations and service.
- Drive continuous improvement within the supply base and deliver cost reduction and quality enhancement projects.
- Monitor, drive and improve upon KPI's; report spend data to Global Operations.
Ideally looking for candidates who have a background within Manufacturing focusing on both strategic and tactical Procurement and great contract knowledge!
Competitive salary & package