Senior Consultant – Procurement – Leading Management Consultancy - London - £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
This leading and niche Procurement Management Consultancy have experience unprecedented success and growth over the last few years, reaching new client bases and expanding their offering.
Mainly focusing on Procurement transformation and Technology innovation projects within procurement, this organization pride themselves on the excellent service they provide to their wide client base. This Management Consultancy set themselves apart by offering all Consultants at various levels the opportunity to work autonomously and manage their own client base.The Senior Consultant Position will have the opportunity to:
The Senior Consultant will need to have:
- Work autonomously to manage their own client base across a range of industry sectors including Aerospace & Defense, Security, Retail, FMCG and many more
- Manage a range of procurement related projects from transformation through to technology innovation
- Lead multiple project teams, ensuring delivery and that client expectations are met or even exceeded
- Work with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally, keeping them updated on progress you have made
- A strong background within Indirect categories, ideally within IT or FM
- Strong stakeholder abilities, with a flexible approach to suit the individual
This is in an opportunity for an existing consultant or a procurement professional looking to make a move into consultancy to work in a collaborative and supportive environment.
After joining this Boutique Consultancy, you could expect to progress internally to a more senior consultancy role within 12- 18 months, with regular pay reviews.
For more information, please send across a CV to Emily at[email removed] for more information.
Key words: Procurement, Supply Chain, Consultancy, London, IT, FM, Indirect, Travel, Retail, FMCG, Consultant, Senior Consultant, Progression