As Senior Export Coordinator (Spanish Speaking) you will be joining a reputable business within manufacturing and a reputable within their niche market.
Your new role as Senior Export Coordinator (Spanish Speaking) based at Trafford Park is lead the department to ensure that the Company delivers an excellent customer experience and customer needs are met.
You will be the expert in the movement of chemicals and equipment, ensuring compliance with the applicable laws and regulations as well as operational and cost-efficiency.
- Take departmental responsibility for, and be a role model for, Customer Relationship Management standards and ensure they are understood and met across the Company. Use the customer feedback process as a measure of success.
- Meet customer's order requirements, by carrying out the shipping and documentary processes to ensure the Company's compliance in the movement of dangerous goods and customers are provided with the required documentation to carry out their local import process. Use the OTIF KPI as a measure of success.
- Acknowledge customer enquiries and orders within a 24 hour period, and where necessary set a timescale for a response that is acceptable to the customer.
- Process Sales Orders efficiently and issue an order confirmation to the customer for every order, upon agreement of the dispatch date with the Production Department.
- Ensure accurate transport documentation is issued for each order in line with DoT, ADR, IMDG and IATA requirements. Monitor and report on changes in legislation and regulations and undertake training to keep understanding and knowledge up-to-date.
- Be responsible for generating and implementing operational and cost efficiency opportunities, such as consolidation of orders, multi-site deliveries and more efficient logistics routes.
- Management of shipment of raw materials from Europe to India as well as direct shipments for global customers from India.
- Ensure change is effectively managed using the Company's change management procedures.
- Maintain stock management and consignment stock records, ensuring that quantities used are invoiced on a monthly basis and that the distributor maintains accurate stock levels to allow them to supply the requirements of their local market.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with logistics providers.
To be successful with your application for Senior Export Coordinator (Spanish Speaking) you will have up to date experience with import and export along with:
- Fluent in Spanish is highly desirable
- Experience in a supervisory role would be an advantage
- Qualified in IATA, IMDG and/or ADR regulations
- Computer literate with a high level of numeracy and experienced in spreadsheet reporting
- Leadership experience with the ability to collaborate with the wider business to deliver value
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and have the ability to work on your own initiative and manage your work-load on a daily basis
- Motivated and positive attitude, with a desire to support the wider business to achieve its goals
As Senior Export Coordinator (Spanish Speaking) based at Trafford Park your benefits will include:
- A salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- Participation in the Company's profit-related pay scheme
- 35 hr week, Mon - Fri
- 24 days holiday + statutory bank holidays + 1 day to celebrate your Birthday!
- Training and development tailored to the role