Senior IT Buyer - Strategic Sourcing & Procurement - Global Firm - Basingstoke/Hampshire - £50,000 + Bonus
This multinational FTSE 100 enterprise is a force to be reckoned with in the Professional Services market, and over the next decade this renowned innovator is forecast to become the number one brand in its space. With a number procurement & corporate sustainability awards, the appreciation for best-class-procurement has been reinvigorated, and now the firm is seeking an ambitious IT Procurement specialist to join ranks.
As Senior IT Buyer you will:-
- Develop and execute innovative procurement, sourcing & category strategies across an array of Technology commodities including Data Centre, Software, Professional Services, Hardware and Telecoms
- Have autonomous ownership of strategic £ Multi-Million procurement projects in a fast-paced environment, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Be a pivotal player in the promotion of corporate procurement objectives and change initiatives, ensuring that the Technology sourcing team is supporting overall company direction and growth
- Be promoted to IT Category Manager within 12-18 months, paving your way to Procurement Directorship within the next 5
- Strong IT & Technology procurement experience from within a leading FTSE 250 / Fortune 500 firm. My client will also look at bright ambitious procurement talent with experience across general indirect categories
- A natural flair for influencing senior stakeholders
- The passion and tenacity needed for rapid personal growth
- Degree, CIPS (preferred not essential)
This is an outstanding procurement opportunity to break into a globally revered FTSE 100 brand that boasts a fantastic track record for promoting from within.
To find out more please send your CV to[email removed] or apply directly through this forum.