My client is leading tech business providing support to range of businesses across the global. They have ambitious plans to increase their presence globally and continue their growth.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Manager, Regional Procurement - Construction are:-
- Provides leadership and direction to the Regional Procurement operations with a focus on construction project execution team in relation budgets and time-lines
- Set team targets. Accountable for the performance and delivery
- Drive Total Cost of Ownership improvement opportunities across relevant categories
- Identifies and executes improvements in line with Global Category Sourcing Strategy and related processes
- Apply best practice to eliminate unnecessary duplication and complexity across multiple Products/ Solutions
- Proactively identifies key stakeholders and manages communication and collaboration
- Create and Develop Regional Procurement Strategy to profile spend and prioritise effort & focus
- Manage programme to ensure on-time and on-budget regional supplier performance
- Prioritizes enhancements to the end to end process and systems
- Responsible for relevant Category Supplier Relationships and Supplier Performance ranking. Creates and maintains long-term partnerships with suppliers and manufacturers to foster two-way feedback (Supplier Relationship Management)
- Actively manages and optimizes supplier performance, including continuous improvement in quality, service, and delivery, integrating innovations, obsolescence and reduction in total cost of ownership. Share Intelligent Sourcing data and Supplier Delivery & Relationship Performance with Stakeholders.
- Assess supplier risk & applies risk mitigation strategies. Alignment with Enterprise Risk Management policy.
The successful Senior Manager, Regional Procurement - Construction will:-
Experience working in construction procurement
Understands the complexity of delivering civil works projects on time and in budget
Provide leadership to the team, delivering coaching and developing their strategic approach
Experience delivering strategic category plans across which balance long and short term needs
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious growing business which is market leader, in this newly created role you will take full ownership of the end to end strategy with a number of projects already lined up.