Our client is a leading retailer who is going through a period of growth and operational development. The are investing in new technology to ensure they are can operate as efficiently as possible while providing an exceptional customer experience.
Culture is extremely important within the distribution network they are focused on delivering an operation that focussing on customer experience and world class service.
The role of Senior operation manager will be pivotal to the development of the Distribution centre.
- Lead a team of middle and junior managers to develop an inclusive performance culture
- Provide "best in class" service to all customers
- Responsible for budget and review of regional monthly reports.
- Manage compliance for safety and quality initiatives.
- Observe performance, analyse cause & effect, and take appropriate action.
- Develop and be accountable to operating plan and financial commitments.
- Communicate operating plan targets, action plans, and status on a regular basis.
- Promote continuous improvement in safety, quality, delivery, and cost performance through continuous improvement and leading positive change.
- Support staff or team members by providing training, instruction, and leadership with regards to their personal growth and job performance.
- Work collaboratively with internal leadership and team members throughout the Company Identify inefficiencies and streamline processes
The successful candidate for the Senior operations manager position will ideally have:-
- Significant experience in logistics, warehousing, or fulfilment centre management.
- Business management or operational experience in a fast-paced environment;
- experience in a high-growth environment is an asset.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to build partnerships with your teams and peers.
- You will excel at influencing and motivating people.
- Have exposure to large automated multichannel retail operations managing team sizes of 200+
C.£60,000 + Excellent benefits