Senior Procurement Consultant – Big 4 – Fast Track progression guaranteed – London - £55k - £85k + Package
This leading Management Consultancy has some of the brightest and most entrepreneurial procurement professionals in the market. With so many Fortune 100 clients, employees are given a diverse and rewarding challenge to help transform some of the most complex procurement functions in the world. Now this global leader is offering you the chance at fast track progression coupled with a new and exciting challenge.
You will personally be part of an elite procurement project team tasked with tackling huge multi billion pound capital projects across clients within; Telecoms, Media, Marketing, Entertainment, Aerospace & Defense and Technology. Working with senior stakeholders and Account Managers on client site, you will be instrumental in the implementation of long term sourcing strategies for services and best in class processes. Drawing from your previous procurement experience in a blue chip function, you will be required to demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills to deliver within a stringent time frame.
This market leader doesn’t tend to offer this opportunity to external applicants in this specific procurement function, so this opportunity is very rare. With an abundance of new client contracts and a chance to impress, there is no better time to join this company and cement your career within such a prestigious firm.Procurement skills required
- Relevant industry experience across multiple indirect categories with a track record in delivering savings across complex projects
- In depth procurement knowledge of technical areas within industries including Aerospace and Defense and Technology driven industries
- Experience of a variety of delivery models including off-shore and on-shore methodologies
- A track record in delivering savings with the gravitas to work alongside senior stakeholders and help influence procurement strategy
- Core consultancy attributes – articulate, client facing, engaging and commercially astute
- Degree educated 2.1 or above (or equivalent qualification)
- Flexibility on UK travel
To apply or find out more, contact Daniel directly at[email removed]