Professional services company specialising in cost management and consultancy across the infrastructure and property sectors.
- Provide specialist procurement strategy advice to public and private sector clients.
- Manage end to end procurement services on major construction related projects.
- Develop the procurement services.
- Support the business development and marketing of the Contract Services division.
- Support the delivery of both team and wider business targets.
- Support on bid preparation and proposal documentation.
- Ideally degree related to quantity surveying, law or procurement and/or be MCIPS.
- Excellent experience of various forms of contracts with particular focus on NEC and JCT.
- Confident and able to work autonomously without need for supervision.
- Strong background in tender preparation and development within relevant sectors.
- Excellent communication skills.
£50,000 to £70,000 depending on experience and performance at interview.