Our client are an amazing charity based in the heart of London. They are a strong team of high achievers and procurement professionals who have built up an amazing procurement partnering service. Our client have also recently been sponsored for the CIPS awards! A very exciting time to be joining.
- Line management of one direct report
- Support the Head of Procurement and provide commercial leadership to the team in tendering, negotiations and subsequent supplier management for multi-million pound contracts.
- Engage and embed with relevant internal stakeholder teams across Operations, Care Homes and Break Centres to drive improved procurement practice and early engagement in a true business partner model.
- Take responsibility for defining and gaining buy-in for relevant category strategies and plans to maximise the value and reduced risk from third party agreements.
- Manage procurement and contract management activity risks by supporting the development of a disciplined procurement culture throughout the organisation through training and engagement.
- Proactively leading high value complex negotiations through to contract award and when required, intervening to solve urgent business needs.
Studying towards/CIPS qualified
Category knowledge of CAPEX/FM/Medical Supplies/catering/Janitorial supplies
Have managed contracts up to and in excess of £1m per contract
Procurement strategy and planning
Collaborative, passionate individual who can build great relationships with stakeholders
Collaborative team - study leave