Our Client is a Global manufacturer of precision engineered components that service a multitude of industries including Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Medical and more. The company is known for being able to deliver quality products on a local level with fantastic life long service.
The role is ultimately responsible for the the smooth flow of materials to production along with optimum production planning to meet company set targets.
Further responsibilities are;
- First point of contact for Customer shortage and expedite requests
- Lead on Master Production Schedule process by analysing needs and proposing possible solutions
- Ownership over the scheduling, including Planning, Launch and Scheduling
- Identify and mitigate risk to production
- Defining and continually improving downstream supply-chain parameters
- Lead the S&OP process and executes the product life cycle changes
- Drive Process improvements
The successful Candidate will possess;
- Demonstrable background in a production planning
- Demonstrable background in a manufacturing environment
- 6 sigma trained
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid understanding of ERP systems
- Ability to create internal and external relationships
- Natural ability to problem solve.
Up to 40k Depending on experience