My client is the world leading food processing and packaging company, working closely with customers and supplier to provide save, innovative and environmentally sound products into hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries. Currently employing more than 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries.
- Management of Procurement activities on a full project life cycle basis from customer's quotation phase to final project completion and after-sales.
- Participate in sourcing and contracting activities for projects and services.
- Preparing and negotiating agreements.
- Responsible for cost, quality, delivery and service performance of external supplier base.
- Work closely with European Category managers to optimise the local supplier base.
- Track and report Supplier's ongoing performance.
- Drive accuracy of master data on suppliers, contracts and materials.
- Responsible for savings reporting, control and follow-up.
- Support the daily operational purchasing team
- Degree in Economics/Logistics/Business management or relevant area.
- Ideally engineering background or a good technical understanding.
- Knowledge of project purchasing in an international environment.
- Knowledge of the food industry.
- Influencing skills cross-functionally at all levels and high collaboration with a wider range of stakeholders.
Competitive Salary and Package.